According to a motoring journalist …

Fellow Frogger
30 times Citroën got it right

Thankfully, not an Australian 'motoring journalist'!

I came across this article last evening and found it fascinating. He discusses quite a range of models and innovations, many of which I would never have known, and probably not even have guessed that Citroën had pioneered.

I'm sure that those of you who are better acquainted with the marque will know and recognise much more than I have. But I'll be a bit surprised if anyone knows about everything he reveals. Let me know in your comments, please!

When you 'experience' a DS, you will agree with the journalist.

The comfort and driving experience is on a unique level, and all the innovative engineering.

Do you have a link?

IMG_20221210_154626069_HDR.jpg

When you 'experience' a DS, you will agree with the journalist.

The comfort and driving experience is on a unique level, and all the innovative engineering.

Do you have a link?
I presume that you're asking for a link to the journalist's story. If so, it is the first line in my post - 30 times …

And are they your 3 Citroëns? Or 3 of your Citroëns?

interesting article, some cars dont deserve to be there, e.g. did the birotor "get it right" and some are too conventional. but it does highlight many successful and innovative cars over the years.

I presume that you're asking for a link to the journalist's story. If so, it is the first line in my post - 30 times …

And are they your 3 Citroëns? Or 3 of your Citroëns?
Doh! I didn't realise that the 1st line was a link.

1 out of 3 ain't bad...lol The 'other' two are from another continent.

interesting article, some cars dont deserve to be there, e.g. did the birotor "get it right" and some are too conventional. but it does highlight many successful and innovative cars over the years.
Aren't you glad that people aren't all the same? That we have different likes and dislikes? And opinions? Cars that you think don't deserve to be on the list clearly he thinks do belong. It's all subjective on a topic like this.

I'm not criticising you. You just hold a different opinion to the journalist. And if it weren't for him and his article, I, and many others, would probably never know about many of these inventions or innovations.

Cheers,
Andrew

He put the Xantia in twice, and left out the XM, which in my mind destroys any credibility he may have had.